PDA

View Full Version : Snuggle Nest??

quartzlynn
07-24-2005, 08:59 AM
Hi everyone-

We are not going to be co-sleeping, but I was considering getting a snuggle nest for naps after early AM feedings. We have a baby nurse for right when DB arrives but after she leaves I thought this might be a good option since I will be breastfeeding rather than having to get up and take baby back to bed. Any thoughts???

new_mommy25
07-24-2005, 01:07 PM
The Snuggle Nest is good if you have a King sized bed. It takes up a lot of room. I bought one but never used it but that is simply because I prefered to have the baby snuggle up against me. I know several people that had them and loved them.

kensjen
07-24-2005, 01:43 PM
I agree with Angie, it does take up quite a bit of room. We have a king sized bed, so it wasn't an issue, and I loved it for the first month or so. My DH was really afraid of sleeping with Jonah when he was so tiny, so this gave him the peace of mind. I really wouldn't mind just snuggling, it was mostly for DH. We also traveled with it, its great for that.

We received it as a gift (it was on our registry)...and I am not sure if I would buy one, as it is so expensive. I think we used ours for 9 or 10 weeks.

HTH!

houseof3boys
07-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Another comment on the king sized bed for it to work comfortably! I bought one off of swap and was so excited to use it but not in our queen sized bed! One night of trying to sleep was all it took to realize it wasn't going to be comfortable for DH and I to sleep. It is a great little invention and DH was sorry that it didn't work too since he is the one in fear of rolling over on the baby.

If you have a king bed and want one let me know since I was going to list it on BBB swap. :) (Sorry for the advertisement everyone)