PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a crib with a single dropside and casters. Any recommendations ...

newmom3
07-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Can anyone recommend me a good crib for my first baby? I am looking for something with a single dropside design and with casters for easy moving. And also I really like the oak pine color. Do you think a crib like this exists? I am thinking that if I get a crib like this I can put it in our bedroom and at night move it close to the bed, drop one side of the rail and make something like the co-sleeper.
Thank you all for your help.

amp
07-27-2005, 01:24 PM
There are plenty of cribs matching that description, including ours, which is a Sorelle Nico. The only thing is that most cribs are too big to fit through doorways, so the casters only help make it moveable within the room, but not necessarily from room to room. If you were hoping it would do that, you might have to look at more portable cribs.

staci wein
07-27-2005, 08:06 PM
The rosa crib from sorelle fits that description the color is called oak on pine,it has a dropside as well as a draw and casters .I think it retails for about $250.00
good luck