PDA

View Full Version : need advice about using mini cosleeper

jackiemo
08-11-2005, 09:12 AM
We have the mini-cosleeper and the height of our bed (including the mattress) is about 4-5" shorter than the height of the side that attaches. It would be great to have it attach on level with the bed so I could snuggle up to the baby and nurse without having to take the baby out. Is this the way most people use it, or do you end up taking the baby out of the co-sleeper? Any ideas about how to raise the height of our bed?

Thanks!

Miriam (expecting #1 9/22)

nfowife
08-11-2005, 09:18 AM
I always take baby out of the cosleeper to nurse. They do sell bed raisers at bed bath and beyond to raise up your bed if you want to do that.

...nak, sorry foy typos

stcelia
08-11-2005, 01:05 PM
We have the regular cosleeper and the hieght of the drop down side is level with the mattress of our bed, but the mattress that the baby sleeps on is a couple of inches lower than the side that drops (does that make sense). I point this out, only to let you know that even though I think we have the perfect set-up, the baby is not level with us. I think they do that on purpose. You'll see that it works out fine. I take the baby out and then put him back afterwords (sometimes!). Jenn