PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Little Castle or any other upholstered rocker/recliner?

cbscherer
02-05-2006, 08:04 PM
My husband and I are looking at upholstered gliders (OK, I am looking. Husband is complaining about having to go along and spend money)

I recently saw on the web the upholstered rocker/recliner from Little Castle. (http://store.yahoo.com/wish-come-true/bltoadglre.html). We are not going to have a lot of space in the nursery, so I thought that this might help b/c when I am not sitting in the chair, the foot part tucks away. However, I don't know if the glider/recliner part work independently or if when you put the glider in recline mode, it stops reclining.

To add to the problem, I cannot find anyone who has this chair in stock so I can see how it works.

Any one have an experience or thoughts with this item (or recommendation for another glider/rocker?)

Thanks

shilo
02-06-2006, 02:03 AM
sorry, no help on the little castle. we do have an upholstered glider and ottoman tho, made by dutalier. for us, it was totally worth the cost as ds was a sleepless wonder. there were many, many hours in the early days where the only way i got any sleep at all was to snuggle down into the glider, put my feet up and nurse him. having the upholstered glider made all the difference for us - well worth the extra $$$. we have been very happy with our dutalier so far, but i don't believe they make a glider recliner combo like you are looking for - and you definitely will relish being able to prop your feet up.

hth,
lori