PDA

View Full Version : Tadpole basics quality

ronijeni
02-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi,

I would appreciate any feedback on the quality of Tadpole basics bedding. I saw a gingham bedskirt and window valance from them on Target.com and am not sure if it is cheaply made or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Jen

kriswrite
02-15-2006, 04:13 PM
I would highly recommend it! I put the red and white gingham in my daughter's room, and have washed the bedding many, many times in hot water, and it looks as good as the day I bought it. It's not scratchy, the color stays, and the fabric is not "wearing." The gingham is especially nice, since it is woven, not printed. Target, I think, has some good prices on it.

Hope this helps,
Kristina
www.kristinaseleshanko.com/baby.htm

sophiesmom
02-15-2006, 04:17 PM
I just received the light blue gingham drapes and a valance from Tadpole. I took out the valance and the quality looks good, better than the Lillian Vernon ones I am returning.
I would suggest comparing pricing/shipping on Babies R Us.com. I was going to order from Target but they wanted $24 to ship! I got mine from BRU.

Blondechica
02-18-2006, 11:45 PM
I have wondered the same question and am glad for your post. I'm considering ordering the green gingham. I noticed today on JC Penney's website that there are some VERY similar products that they sell. I almost wonder if they are the same brand. JC Penney's website does not denote the brand/maker. They have more products in gingham at Penney's than at Target. I saw quilts, diaper stackers, more types of drapes. It might be worth checking out.

sophiesmom
02-19-2006, 06:52 AM
Check out BabiesRUs.com too. They had lot's of products (diaper stackers, bumpers, etc) and MUCH better shipping rates than Target. :-)