PDA

View Full Version : Cribs that convert to TWIN beds

bluebrie
02-11-2006, 10:45 AM
I really wanted to get a convertible bed, but a full is too big for the baby room. I just heard there are twin ones and I checked out Natart's website.

2 Questions:
~Are there any websites that sell Natart convertible cribs (I can't seem to find any)?

~Are there any other companies that sell TWIN convertible cribs other than Natart?

I appreciate any help!!!!!

octmom
02-19-2006, 02:54 PM
I may be wrong, but I think that cribs either convert to toddler beds (length of crib mattress= length of toddler bed) and/ or a full-sized bed (length of crib mattress= width of full-sized mattress). We have a Childcraft Legacy crib that will convert to a toddler bed and later to a full-sized bed. I believe the width of a twin-sized bed may be a bit more narrow that the length of a crib.

HTH!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03
DD is scheduled to arrive via c/s on March 21! :)

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

denna
02-21-2006, 04:58 AM
I was shopping around on quiet a few sites for cribs. And I know I saw on JCPenney.com a crib that converts into a daybed. It is smaller than a full. Im sorry I can't provide more details to which crib it was exactly that was a hectic time searching for a crib. I do know it was on JCPenney.com though. I hope that this helps =).

jhrabosk
02-22-2006, 09:48 AM
My Child Craft 10001 converts, I believe, to a toddler bed. I don't think it goes all the way to a twin though. The brilliant thing about it is that it's simple and inexpensive to begin with, and you don't need to buy an additional conversion kit! The pieces you need come with the crib.

The only place I found selling it was Albee Baby.

Good luck!
Jessica