PDA

View Full Version : Munire Charleston Furniture

lilac0422
05-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Hope someone can help. I am looking for pictures of the Munire Charleston Collection Furniture in Natural Finish. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can only find Pecan pictures. Also, I saw Pecan IRL but was only able to see a small sample block in Natural. I am really leaning towards Natural, well if I could see it. Please Help!! Thanks

skipperlou
06-04-2006, 04:15 PM
I have the Charleston collection in natural. Unfortunately my digital camera is not working so I cannot take a picture.

The natural is very light, not as dark as a honey color. This is our DD big girl furniture and we would have preferred a bisque, but the natural works fine. I liked the pecan but felt the natural would go with her changing decor longer as she got older.

HTH!
Lara

P.S. did you try emailing Munire to see if they could send you a color picture or something? Their website is munirefurniture.com.

lilac0422
06-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Oh that is too bad that your camera isn't working!! On all the sites I have posted, you are the only response that I have gotten. Oh well...yes I talked to Anita from Munire. She sent me a picture over email (it wasn't the best quality). She is going to try to find more pictures and send them via snail mail. I guess I will just have to be patient. Thank you so much for replying.