PDA

View Full Version : Mother Hubbard's Cupboard Furniture Reviews - any comments from current owners?

skandel
05-29-2006, 05:35 PM
BB book gave it an A rating- curious to hear from owners.

jhrabosk
05-30-2006, 11:45 AM
We got one of their dresser/changing table combo units and have been very happy with it. The drawers slide smoothly and it feels very solid. We got a finish to match our Childcraft crib and I think they look great together.

The only problem we had was that they sent the wrong size shelf to go in the cabinet. We had some confusion trying to get it replaced, but I'm not entirely sure that the issue wasn't happening within Buy Buy Baby. Either way, everyone was very nice and helpful...it just took a little time.

I'd give it a high score.

HTH!

mint_chocolatechip
07-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Very unhappy with quality of furniture and how it arrived-- with defects and glue all over drawer fronts. Please see my review under the product reviews section for further details

MOMMYof3
07-05-2007, 02:39 PM
>BB book gave it an A rating- curious to hear from owners.

I purchased the Enchantment Series about a year ago for my son and have been happy with my purchase from day 1. My furniture arrived on time and was in perfect condition. The crib was extremely easy to assemble, the quality of the finish was good, and the drawers on the double dresser slide smoothly in and out. The furniture is good quality for the money and I am looking forward to adding pieces to my sons bedroom as her grows.

MOMMYof3
07-05-2007, 02:42 PM

I purchased the Enchantment Series about a year ago for my son and have been happy with my purchase from day 1. My furniture arrived on time and was in perfect condition. The crib was extremely easy to assemble, the quality of the finish was good, and the drawers on the double dresser slide smoothly in and out. The furniture is good quality for the money and I am looking forward to adding pieces to my sons bedroom as her grows.

MOMMYof3
07-05-2007, 02:42 PM