PDA

View Full Version : What crib toy's are out there? FP Ocean Wonders......

kotzally
12-28-2006, 10:20 AM
I am looking to buy a crib toy and just wondered what other choices there are besides the FP Ocean Wonders? Which one do you have and do you like it?

Elizabeth

lynettesmall
12-28-2006, 01:08 PM
We have the Fisher Price Flutter Bye Dreams and our daughter LOVES it! It is not really a crib toy, but a soother for bedtime. It projects a little movie onto the ceiling and has really nice tunes and sounds that play.

lilac0422
12-28-2006, 03:13 PM
FP just came out with a Rain Forest crib toy. My DD loves it and it plays for 18 minutes. I think the OW toy only played for 7 or 8 minutes. Way too short IMO!!

kotzally
12-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Where do you find the Rain forest one, I can't find it on the FP website.

And where did you purchase the Flutter Bye Dreams? I found the Birdies soother and it was listed for $139 at Amazon!!! Oh my gosh!!

Elizabeth

clc053103
12-29-2006, 09:41 AM
I have the flutterbye dreams one too- totally recommend it over the aquarium b/c of the ceiling projection. it has a button on the front so an older baby can turn it on and off on their own- I hear DS playing it in the middle of the night if he wakes up- that's much better than yelling for mommy!

It's $39 at the most- and you can find it at Babies R Us- in store or on line. I've also seen it at Walmart and target.

lilac0422
12-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Hmm...I have seen the Rainforest one at Babies R Us, Target, Meijer, Walmart. I noticed it wasn't on FP's website yet. I don't know why since they have most of the rest of the collection.

snowflake20
12-31-2006, 04:38 PM
I have the FP Rainforest one. I looked at Baby Einstein and some other brands and this was the cutest.

keschy
01-05-2007, 01:04 AM
We have the flutterbye birdies and DS just loves it. The ceiling show is the greatest, he watches it every morning and throughout the day. I also love that it stands on it's own. We have the rainforest one too and DS enjoys that but not as much as the birdies.

charp2000
01-13-2007, 11:59 PM
We just got the Tiny Love "Developlay Activity Center" from the grandparents for Christmas. We hung it in the crib almost 2 weeks ago and so far - DD hasn't shown much interest in it at all!

It has 2 sides, one for 3-9 months and the other for 9 months & up. It can also be used as a floor toy. When we had it on the floor she did show some interest in it - especially the music.

I'm sure she'll eventually 'discover' it and some morning or middle of the night I'll awake to hear her playing with it!

Jill

Mommy to Benjamin 3/02 & Rachel 5/06