PDA

View Full Version : Bombay Baby Furniture

HellenV
01-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi Everyone, Happy New Year...

I am looking for a crib.. and I know exactly what style I want, but it seems that my budget will not fit that style.. I want a sleight bed, with the sides panels to be solid. I've found a few but the run $990 at pottery barn and $1300 (ouch!)in other places..

So I found a similar bed at Bombay, however I don't recall reading any reviews on their cribs, materials, etc etc..

Do you guys have any advice?

thanks!..

H

kcberry
01-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi,
This is a new category for Bombay. Their cribs are actually manufactured by another well known Canadian manufacturer as a private label brand. Bombay is getting out of this category so the cribs are marked down extremely. But the quality is good.

beebs
01-15-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't have a crib from Bombay, but my son's bedroom furniture is from there. We have a bed, trundle, armoire, nightstand and toy chest. All in all I'd say the quality is good. We got a dark wood finish and the scratches show, and the trundle (which they assured us went with this bed) doesn't fit under the bed- it's so tight you can't pull it out. When we tried to pull it out the handles broke off. So that's not good. But other than that the furniture is sturdy and looks great.