PDA

View Full Version : Question about Dutailier Gliders

MrsBigrozz
01-19-2007, 01:37 PM
We want to buy a nice glider for our second baby and I think we are settled on a Dutailier. I want it to be able to recline. Do the 'Multiposition Lock' models recline (when you sit in it, you can just lean back without resistance)? I noticed that some models are called 'Recliner' and others 'Multiposition Lock'. Also, where's the best place to buy one?

Thanks!

racerl1
01-20-2007, 08:43 PM
We have a Dutailier with both features. The recliner and multiposition lock are 2 different features. The recliner allows you to recline to your desired position and lock it into position (if you wish). The multiposition lock allows you to lock the whole chair into position instead of it gliding back and forth. Think of the recliner as controling the back of the chair (where you lean against) and the multiposition lock controling the bottom of the chair (where you sit). We have not really used the lock position much. We plan to move the chair to the living room once we are finished using it for babies, and I think we will use the lock more then. We do use the recline feature a lot.