PDA

View Full Version : Colgate classica crib mattress

LisaChicago
06-03-2007, 07:43 PM
I can not find a foam mattress in any store near me so I need to order one online. Does anyone know any good deals online or any coupon codes for any websites? Any previous experiences from ordering a colgate mattress from a particluar website.....I'd love to hear your experience (good or bad).
Thank you!

jtstitzer
06-07-2007, 03:25 AM
I bought mine from www.babycatalog.com no coupon codes but they do offer free shipping and no tax. Their price is marked down a few dollars.

LisaChicago
06-09-2007, 08:13 PM
I ordered the mattress from there on wednes and I was told 7-10 ground shipping transit time. I had it in two days. Thanks for the info

jtibrewala
06-12-2007, 10:46 PM
What is the difference between the Colgate Supreme and Colgate 2N1 mattress? Any reason why anyone would pick one over the other other than price?

psych
06-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi Lisa,
thanks for sharing your experience. I also am unable to find a foam mattress near here and will probably be ordering it online. How do you like the Colgate Classica? Does it feel more lightweight than the widely available coil mattresses? (like the Sealy Cozy Rest or the Sealy Natural Rest available at Target)?

LisaChicago
06-13-2007, 09:03 PM
I got the classica 1 for my DD in spring 2005 and have loved it. It is so light and easy to change sheets. I just ordered and received the classica supreme (has softer foam on one side). It's pretty much the same thing as the classica 1. I have never used a coil mattress but from lifting them at the stores they are heavier than the foam mattresses I have. I know there are good and bad to both but I love the foam mattresses. Not sure how much a coil mattress weighs but the classica 1 weighs 7 lbs.

Good luck!

C99
06-13-2007, 11:31 PM
you can get the colgate classica at lazar's furniture in lincolnwood.