PDA

View Full Version : Mini versus regular co-sleeper

charuac
07-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Hi all:
Am new to this website and forum, so please forgive me if the precise question has been previously answered. Am trying to decide between a Mini and a Regular Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper to use in our bedroom for the first few months. We're using this instead of a bassinet. Does anyone recommend one over the other? For how many months can you comfortably use the Mini versus the Regular?
Thanks in advance for any guidance that you can provide!

nfowife
07-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I have the mini and have used it with both of my kids. I used it full-time for 4 months with both kids, a bit longer with my DD since she was smaller and not a roller as early as DS. I just recently moved DS into his crib becuase he was starting to roll all over and the mini is just too small for that. I have loved the mini though! It is great, compact, and I love the storage section underneath- my DS's nursery is upstairs from the master so it is nice having stuff that I need often in the underneath storage without having to go upstairs all the time.

ukchick
07-25-2007, 08:18 PM
We have the Mini co-sleeper because of the space we have available in our 1-bedroom apartment. We love it! It fits to my side of the bed which is great for middle of the night nursing, and we have used it for my DS who has just turned 7 months old. He is about to go into a crib as he is getting too small for the co-sleeper now and is a roller.

charuac
07-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Hi all: thanks for the replies-- most helpful! I'm definitely getting a mini co-sleeper now--it sounds useful and handy. Thanks again.