PDA

View Full Version : Pali Cribs....places to buy?

klyama
08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi...

I think we've settled on a Pali convertible crib (5000 series). We found it at our local USA Baby (knowledgable & helpful staff), but was wondering if anyone knew of online places where we might get a better price. I've been searching, but haven't had much success finding this model online.

Thanks!
Karen

almostamom
09-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Hi Karen,
Welcome to the BBB! I'm afraid I don't know of a place to buy the crib for a better price. We have a Pali changing table and a twin bed. Both were purchased at USA Baby. My sister bought the changing table nearly 12 years ago for her first DS. My son is the 3rd child to use it and it's still in perfect condition. I bought the bed on craigslist. Again, my DS will be the 3rd child to use it and it's still like new. My point is, you might spent a lot on it, but it's going to last! You might want to check your local craigslist - you never know!

Good luck,
Linda

klyama
09-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Thanks Linda! We decided to buy the Pali crib from USA Baby. We lucked out as it turned out they had a labor day sale where they paid the tax AND had it in stock, so we don't have to wait for weeks and weeks.

I agree with you about the investment. We're buying furniture that should grow with our son-to-be!

Thanks again for your help!
Karen