PDA

View Full Version : PBK style on a Target budget?

SomeoneLikeYou
09-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi all :) This is my first post and I've decided to start looking into cribs. I'm early in the game to be doing this as I'm still waiting to see if I'm actually pregnant but we'll find out next week :) In the meantime, I need things to keep me busy lol.

I did this for my wedding.....I'd look at magazines that show a very expensive look (for expensive money, too, of course) and then I'd copy it. I'd use it's color scheme or basic concept......any my wedding was gorgeous :) (and I hadn't even found the Fields' bridal book!). So, I'd like to use PBK for thier style but find a better price and perhaps even better quality (I've heard there are quality issues with thier adult furniture).

Sorry so long! But, any ideas? I love the slieghbed look............where should I look next?

WooChx
09-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Craigstlist - You wouldn't believe how many people get rid of baby furnishings!

eyeballek
11-21-2007, 12:45 AM
I am the same way as you! I am leaning toward a more simple/modern clean look, without a theme but colors, patterns and textures. There are PLENTY of expensive sites with great stuff, but I can't and won't pay that for crib/furniture.

I posted earlier for feedback on a line Walmart has for online purchase only, Baby Mod. I love the look of the Roxanne set (they have another modern set as well). It's REALLY inexpensive. Hence my hesitation. It got 5/5 stars from 12 reviews, so I am torn.

Check out the set:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5141853

I have also found some really cute bedding options at a good price on overstock.com. Stuff comes in and out of stock, so you have to check the inventory out from time to time. Amazon.com has also been a great place to find variety and good prices.

Let us know what you find!