PDA

View Full Version : StayPut Safety Crib Sheets

KathyY
07-20-2000, 01:39 PM
Does anyone have anything to say about these sheets? They seem very ideal and great safety idea. They were not mentioned in the Good Housekeeping shrinkage report nor in the book that I could find. Not sure if they were around when that test took place. They have a web site: babysheets.com Any input would be great.

Gator
07-24-2000, 09:51 PM
I'm not sure - I haven't seen these. I would guess they aren't really worth it.

I have the Lands End knit crib sheets and love them. They wash really well, have elastic all the way around, and are really soft compared to some percale sheets. I bought four of them and all of them have held up well. They feel like a great old soft t-shirt.

I have also been to the Company Store's main outlet in Wisconsin because I have family there. Their stuff is also really great and scored well in the Good Housekeeping info. They have a great online website and often have coupons on Flamingoworld.com and the like.

rodmar
08-09-2000, 01:01 AM
I looked at the website and it looks like to me it would be a hassle to change them. If you went with one of the good quality crib sheets mentioned in the Baby Bargains book, I'm not sure that these would be significantly safer. I went with the Ultimate Crib Sheet mentioned in the Baby Bargains book. It is a sheet backed by plastic which lays on top of the mattress and is attached to the rails with elastic straps that snap. When you have to change a soiled crib sheet late at night, you appreciate one that is easy to change. However, my seven month old now amuses herself by pulling up the edges if her mother leaves her awake in the crib too long.

It looks like to me that the price is about the same as the Land's End sheet and the Ultimate Crib Sheet. Personally, I don't think that they offer enough additional safety to be worth the extra trouble, but everyone might not be as lazy as I am!

Marcia

Jackie
02-26-2002, 11:46 AM
I was considering purchasing these sheets but haven't seen any comments on them here in the message boards. I would like to get the flannel versions. Has anybody here tried these sheets? Are they worth it?

Jackie
02-26-2002, 12:02 PM
Has anybody actually tried these sheets? I was thinking about purchasing the flannel versions and would like any comments on these.

Sorry I posted twice, but my first post didn't show up until I posted again...

Jackie
03-11-2002, 01:13 PM
Just thought I would bring this back to the top of the queue to see if anybody had any additional comments on these sheets.

I'd really appreciate any comments....