PDA

View Full Version : mattress pads

joodyjr
12-26-2000, 11:36 PM
I guess I have a two part problem.. first: I hate my son's mattress because of the vinyl cover. It makes him sweat so bad and he's very warm when he's sleeping. I realize this vinyl is a saving grace of sorts since it wipes clean, but my goodness. I wouldn't want to sleep on one. Apparently no one sells crib mattresses that do not have the vinyl cover.. or not that I've seen. Second: is there a mattress pad that can help????

alandenisefields
12-26-2000, 11:46 PM
Sure, most chain stores like Babies R Us sell crib mattress pads! They aren't hard to find.

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS
Email: [email protected]. Web: www.windsorpeak.com. Phone: 303-442-8792
Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

joodyjr
12-27-2000, 10:40 PM
I have a mattress pad, but apparently not a very good one. Can you recommend a particular one that might help?

sarsah
02-12-2001, 01:13 AM
Lands End (www.landsend.com) sells crib mattress pads that are waterproof, but do not have a vinyl cover. In fact, the one I have for my son's crib, you can't even tell that it is waterproof by looking at it or feeling it. It has a nice cloth top. (I know it is waterproof, because when I wash it, it sometimes is filled with water which I have to 'dump' out before putting it in the dryer).

Sarah