PDA

View Full Version : Nursery Decorating - HELP!

lrecupero
01-29-2001, 01:13 PM
A few months ago I purchased one of Amy Coe's vintage bedding designs - The collection is called "A True French Blue Nursery." I love the print, however, I am having a difficult time finding accessories (wallpaper, borders, etc.) to match the print.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can look for designs and decorations to match this pattern? I would love to see how other people, who purchased this collection, decorated their nurseries.

Geebee
03-28-2001, 10:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-01 AT 08:20PM (Mountain)[p]I don't have that collection, but I saw it at babystyle.com. It looks like a blue toile? If you want to stick with the French country look, I recently saw a bunch of Waverly brand products (fabrics and wallpapers and borders, etc.) that have the French country theme. You might try looking at some of these - they might coordinate with the collection that you have. Try your local wallpaper store and ask if they carry Waverly.

I was just browsing at babystyle.com, and they have some nursery decor samples. Go to the nursery section, look under the heading "Darling Decor", and click on themed nurseries. The "Nantucket Lighthouse" nursery uses the "A True French Blue" collection, but goes with an ocean theme. Maybe that will help you with ideas.

kst
06-12-2001, 04:41 PM
Hi, If you go to BabyBox.com, under Nursery Crib Bedding - check out the Central Park Toile Collection by Angel Baby. You can order tons of other accessories that match the crib set.
http://www.babybox.com