PDA

View Full Version : Crib Critters or One Step Ahead sheets

windflower
02-17-2001, 12:56 AM
Is anyone familiar with the Crib Critters sheets in knit and/or percale? One Step Ahead sells them, but they are also available from other stores. They have a great color selection, I just don't know how they hold up to washing.

mom@home
04-28-2001, 09:37 PM
I have the crib critters sheets for my daughter's toddler bed and I do like them. They are pretty soft and have washed well. My only complaint would be about the waffle-weave crib blanket we bought from them - it shrank a bit in the wash. One plus I give to them is for their top sheets - they have elastic on one end to go around the crib mattress like a fitted sheet so that a squirmy baby can't pull them loose.

mom@home
04-28-2001, 09:39 PM
I have the crib critters sheets for my daughter's toddler bed and I do like them. They are pretty soft and have washed well. My only complaint would be about the waffle-weave crib blanket we bought from them - it shrank a bit in the wash. One plus I give to them is for their top sheets - they have elastic on one end to go around the crib mattress like a fitted sheet so that a squirmy baby can't pull them loose. Oh, the sheets we have are knit.