PDA

View Full Version : Need Gerber Baby Looney Tunes Garden Party Crib Sheets!

angusmom
03-31-2001, 11:48 AM
Hello! Wondering if anyone can help! I need to get a hold of one, ideally two, crib sheets to match the Baby Looney Tunes Garden Party pattern from Gerber. This pattern was out in 2000 and has been discontinued for a while so I can't find any retailers who have the items in stock at all anymore. Primarily, this bedding was sold at wal-mart.

I've tried ebay and other sites that came up in search results on search engines but they were all outdated links. I have tried calling Gerber directly, but they can't provide any information on whether they would have any sheets or how I would have any way to get them.

Does anyone have any? Even slightly used? I really need these to complete the nursery. Thanks for any help! :-)

k9guru
04-04-2001, 10:59 PM
Dear Angusmom:

I just spotted a 3-piece baby looney tunes Garden Party crib set on Ebay. It ends in 9 days. It is item #1227621222 under the user id of bratfrompratt in the Kansas City area. The bidding starts at $10. I might also suggest searching through the Ebay baby item auction area, they have many looney tunes items. I just happened to click on this one, and remembered your request on the boards here. I might also suggest emailing some of the sellers, as many of them might be able to start a wish list, or know of where you could purchase the rest of your items to finish the nursery. Good Luck, hope this might help:)

allele
06-10-2001, 11:23 AM
Go to Babies R Us. They also sell garden party. If they don't have any left in the store, have them try other stores.