PDA

View Full Version : Is there are simple, plain baby bedding out there?

jcpalmer
05-30-2001, 02:41 PM
I'm a new expecting mom. Does anyone know of any store/website/etc... that has simple plain baby bedding? I searched every site listed in the book and all I see are too many patterns/animals/prints, etc.... Some of these collections designs are overkill to me. I cannot believe how hard it is to find simple sophisticated designs like you can find for adult bedding. I'm a no frills 'non-babyish' type that just wants some dark navy or navy plaid (but not the traditional 'baby blue') bedding for my baby boys' room. If you know of anything, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jennifer NE

Deana
05-31-2001, 07:29 AM
Did you try the Company Store? (www.companystore.com) They have a lot of gingham prints, but all their colors also come plain. I believe they do have a dark blue (not navy, but not baby blue) and maybe even red.

Hope that helps.

gingerbrown
05-31-2001, 09:21 AM
I know how you feel -- I have been looking for the same thing!! I discovered that babybeddingonline.com has plain navy bedding & a navy/cream plaid.

Ginger

jcpalmer
05-31-2001, 12:55 PM
Oh my gosh, Ginger. You are a lifesaver. I looked at that website once, but must have missed it (was getting tired after 3 hours online). It's perfect. I just ordered my free samples to make sure the navy was the right shade of blue. THANKS AGAIN!

kst
06-12-2001, 04:32 PM
Hi,
I would look at BabyBox.com. They have nice crib bedding (definitly not tacky and overwhelmed with animals etc.) Just simple prints and classic embroidery. Expensive but really nice
http://www.babybox.com.

apollack
06-25-2001, 01:21 PM
Hi Jennifer,

I am new to this site and found your message posted, hope this response meets your needs on time!

I know of wonderful bedding for babies, and it can be found at:
www.babylinens.com

All of the products are beautiful, simple and sophistocated. I have purchased these fabrics for my baby and am completely satisfied and pleased not only with the products, but also with the customer service that I received!

Hopefully you will go to this website and view all of the various designs!

Sincerely,
Alana

thedarks
08-15-2001, 03:33 PM
Did you look at Land's End Coming Home catalog (or their web site)? They make plain, high-quality sheets. As far as stores, try Ikea.