PDA

View Full Version : Baby Sleep Safe Crib Sheet Anchor, worth it?

sunnymom
06-12-2001, 03:56 PM
Has anyone ever used the baby sleep safe crib sheet anchor on their sheets? I just purchased one after reading the Baby Bargains book but wanted to learn first hand from someone who has experience with this device.

wimbini
09-17-2001, 09:51 PM
Now that you have used it, please let me know what you think of it. I just ordered one. I was going to order one for my sister as a gift, but I decided to find out if it works first. What do you think?

>Has anyone ever used the baby sleep safe crib sheet anchor
>on their sheets? I just purchased one after reading the
>Baby Bargains book but wanted to learn first hand from
>someone who has experience with this device.

sunnymom
09-21-2001, 02:14 PM
The anchor is really easy to use. I haven't used my crib on a daily basis since I am still using the bassinett, but when I do use it, the crib sheet doesn't move with the anchor. It seems to really keep the sheet tight and gives you a sense of security. I think I would recommend it to others but like I said before I have only used my crib on a limited basis. I will know more after I move my newborn out of the bassinett and into the crib within the next month or so. I do believe that it does work...

Shuezs
11-11-2001, 02:00 AM
I am using it with my 4month old son, and up until now it probably wasn't a big plus as the sheets fit well and he didn't move much in his sleep.... But now, as he gets to moving around and pulling on everything in sight, I'm really glad to know he can't get the sheet up and over his head! It does make changing the sheet an olympic event, but I've found the peace of mind to outweigh the physical effort!