PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Wendy Bellissimo Bedding at a good price?

csam
07-08-2001, 05:13 PM
I love this bedding but the price tag is a little high...has anyone seen it at any of the discount places?

elelvee
07-31-2001, 07:58 PM
I love her bedding too--and I search high and low for better prices to no avail. I wanted the bumber, skirt, sheer skirt cover and every possible accessory because they were all so cute. I ended up waiting until after the baby was born to buy the bedding. By then I was so focused on the actual baby and less obsessed about the nursery that I settled on something else. I purchased my bumber at Scandia Down--expensive--but not in the same league as Wendy, and I am happy to report that we are very happy.

audrey
08-25-2001, 11:51 PM
Hi! ~
I too absolutely loved Wendy Bellissimo's bedding, and shopped everywhere hoping to get a lower price. I learned a couple of things that I hope will save you some time. #1 Wendy keeps strict price control on what retailers can charge for her line. #2 I kept hoping to find a store that had a discontinued pattern of hers that I would like. But I found that no stores really had much (if any) back stock on her line. I suppose its because Wendy will custom make what you want, and stores don't want to tie up capital with really expensive bedding that us average folks can't afford. So either bite the bullet and shell out the big bucks or look for something else! I ended up going to Pottery Barn for Kids. Its not as extravagant, but I fell in love with a set thats in my budget. Good Luck!

10-02-2001, 12:25 AM
They have the "Wait for me" crib set on sale for $499 currently. It is the only discount i've found anywhere - and it's a significant one.

mandm
10-14-2001, 07:45 PM
I don't know where you live, but there is a store in New York on Long Island that carries Wendy Bellisimo. It is called Spoiled Rotten. They carry most of the Wendy Bellissimo line, but it is made to order. They also have some sets available at the store, but it is a limited amount. The prices are OK, I do believe that they discount it a bit.