PDA

View Full Version : Where to get sheets for PacknPlay bassinet?

Shaune
07-19-2001, 01:16 PM
Hi there
We will be using a Graco PacknPlay with bassinet feature for the baby to sleep in for the first few months, but cannot anywhere find sheets/bedding for the bassinet. I can't even find the dimensions listed on the website or amazon. any ideas?

thanks
Shaune

Geebee
07-19-2001, 01:50 PM
Try Babies R Us. At the store, they are near the PnPs, not in the bedding section with the rest of the sheets (where you think that they would be).

Found them at the BRU website...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056HKN/qid=995568367/sr=1-2/ref=sc_ba_2/104-8324793-5331130

Some even match the patterns of the PnPs.

I realized that I am assuming that the sheets for the PnP work for the PnP bassinets. I'm not sure about that, so I might be wasting your time!

I hope that helps.

Shaune
07-19-2001, 05:03 PM
Thanks--but it seems from the description that these are for the playpen itself (the bottom part) not for the bassinet? But maybe they are the same dimensions??

Shaune

mom@home
07-19-2001, 09:10 PM
The dimensions for the sheet for the bassinet portion of the P'n P are the same - you use the same pad for both. If your P'n P came with a sheet, you can order extra sheets through the owner's manual that came with it. Good luck!

Shaune
07-20-2001, 12:14 AM
Thanks! I'll order some!

mystrelady
07-28-2001, 04:04 PM
Rabies R Us sells them...they are the same size for the bassinet and the playpen...it's all the same mattress. I bought 2 by NoJo in the "large" size in blue terry cloth and they have held up well and fit the graco pack-n-play great.

sarsah
08-22-2001, 09:13 PM
You use the same pad for the bassinet & the play pen.
Nojo makes terry cloth sheets that fit the P&P and those are the best that I've found. The Target brand ones (not sure they still sell these) are AWFUL -- don't waste your money. I have not tried the Graco brand ones.

Also, if you are crafty, you could sew some. Use a twin size sheet and make a "pillow case" to fit the mattress. Use velcro at the open end to hold the cover securely on the mattress.

Sarah....