PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Nojo Sheet Savers?

Jenfed
07-24-2001, 10:19 AM
What do you think of them? I saw them at Babies R US and was wondering if they work well and seem safe.

I'd appreciate any comments about them.

Thanks.

rebwal
07-24-2001, 02:38 PM
I use them and really like them, especially since my daughter is teething really bad. It's much easier to just untie this and change it then having to pull the mattress out, etc and change all of her bedding ever day. With the nojo, i change it every day and her bedding twice a week.

this is only good for protecting where your child lays their head, if you want something that will protect the whole mattress (i.e., for teeting and wetting the bed), the Fields recommend the ultimate crib sheet.

E&E
07-25-2001, 09:02 PM
I have not used these, but I do use The Ultimate Crib Sheet, also available at BBRUs. These protect from drooling and leaks at the other end too! I LOVE them.

sarsah
08-22-2001, 09:15 PM
We used them until my son was able to move around his crib and thought they were great. If you need more coverage, you can use two at a time. Once my son could move around, they became almost useless as he likes to sleep in the corner of the crib. He's a very active child and moves around at night. If your baby doesn't move around so much, you could use them longer.

Sarah