PDA

View Full Version : Crib Bedding

rgriffin
08-03-2001, 06:48 PM
I would sure appreciate if anyone has heard anything about the quality of Carousel Designs crib bedding. I saw the company mentioned a couple of times, but it was not in reference to quality. It may already be too late.(I think I've already fallen in love with their baby cow/farm set.) Any info would be great. Thanks in advance!

betsyjaffe
08-03-2001, 07:08 PM
What a coincidence,I just received my Carousel crib bedding today. I love it! My set was well priced and 100% cotton (I believe all the sets are). I ordered the new Noah's Ark pattern.

I placed my order Sunday and received it today. They got my order right, and the colors and print are gorgeous and vibrant. I was able to get a lot of matching pieces including the changing pad cover, and glider rocker pad.

I was a bit nervous about ordering a pattern I did not see in person, as I saw a Kidsline product in a catalogue that I was crazy about, then saw it in a store and hated it, but this looks really great. Their return policy is very good too, and no restocking fee.

Best of luck,
Betsy