PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Bauer baby bedding

jubywuby
10-15-2001, 10:24 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Eddie Bauer Home's baby bedding lines? My daughter is 15 months old, and when I was outfitting her nursery in the spring of 2000 (i.e., not so long ago), I got the crib skirt, crib bumper, crib sheets, lamp and fabric for curtains from Eddie Bauer's gingham, stripes and chambray collections. At the time, there were several different room decors, including the cute Busy Bees pattern and flannel crib sheets with ice skaters on them.

Now I'm getting ready to do another nursery for my second on-the-way baby, and Eddie Bauer's home catalog that arrived today has NOTHING baby in it. The company's web site has basically one decor set, plus a couple of leftover items from past sets (Busy Bees wallpaper border - what good is that without the coordinating stuff??).

The only clue I have is that I found some baby items *not* listed in the catalog or online in March 2000 in an Eddie Bauer Home store when I was visiting Seattle. I paid to have my bumper shipped home to Baltimore because it wasn't available elsewhere. Can't imagine that they've gone to selling all baby stuff just in the few home stores and not online or in catalog, though.

Any ideas? Clues? Did I miss an explanatory posting during the 15 months when I lost interest in nursery decor?

Thanks!

Julie G.G. in Baltimore

alandenisefields
10-16-2001, 11:47 AM
Julie,

Thanks for using our message boards. Don't know what's going on with Eddie Bauer. We'll check into it with some folks we know who supply EB. Also, you might want to check out bedding from Sumersault. They made many of the patterns for the EB line and you might like their other patterns.

Best wishes,

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

wen
10-26-2001, 02:27 PM
I'd love to know, too. I looked up the site for crib sheets based on the Baby Bargains suggestion and was disappointed to find an amazingly small selection - one kind of crib sheet in about 4 diff. colors. For some reason I expected more...

2rene
01-07-2002, 09:05 PM
Have you tried http://www.eddiebauerhome.com

go to shop by room and you'll find baby room. I think I saw the sheets you were talking about.

Rene