PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone purchased Pottery Barn kids Sheets?

Tondi G
11-17-2001, 08:26 PM
I just received a bumper that I bought off E-bay and we love it (it's the Seahorses pattern)! We still don't have sheets and a crib skirt yet and I am figuring the pottery barn sheets would probably match the best but I will look into other company's if their sheets are no good... anyone have sheets from them??? what kind do you have and what do and don't you like about them? Is there anywhere else you would suggest for either striped or solid sheets and skirts? TIA
Tondi

momathome
11-18-2001, 11:26 AM
I have the Billowy percale sheets from PBK and I love them! They fit the mattress snugly and have elastic all around the edges. They wash well and still look new after 9 months of use. I also got a white sateen dot crib skirt from PBK and it is also very nice. It, too, washes well (I got to test this out after my 3 year-old got underneath the crib and scribbled on the skirt with a yellow highlighter - ugh!) All in all, I think PBK is a good way to go. Good luck!
-Lauren

12-14-2001, 10:11 PM
Yes - I purchased the flannel crib sheets - they are sized great and wash really well. I am relaly pleased and have decided to buy all of my future bedding from them as well.

naynaysmom
01-14-2002, 05:07 PM
I am a PBK supporter!
I have purchased many types of crib sheets and found that most shrink and/or fall apart after just a few washings. The ones from PBK (I have the whale, chambray and oxford stripe) never shrank (despite A LOT of use) and have proven to be very sturdy. Well worth the money (and really cute to boot!)
:-)