PDA

View Full Version : New JCPenny Nursery Bedding

Jackie
01-30-2002, 02:36 PM
Call JCPenney customer service. The ordering department can transfer you and or give you the phone number. They can tell you who makes it. Finally, this year they are putting in the catalog more info on their cribs. I think the new bear design bedding is great. Too bad, though, my baby is 10 months and we no longer need the bumpers, etc.

katydid2002
02-15-2002, 02:49 PM
I actually just bought a three piece at Penny's under the "little Arizona" brand. I asked too if the quality was good on this board. I have taken it out of the package and it seems like it's good quality. However it does say to wash in cold water, which leads me to believe it could be prone to shrink. Good luck!

vpalmer
08-25-2003, 11:02 PM
Has anyone seen the new line of bedding that Pennys released with their new spring catalog? The style is reminiscent of Pottery Barn and The Land of Nod. The designs are great, (sailboat pattern is what I am looking at) but what about the quality? There are no brand names associated with the new designs, so how do you find out about details like elastic all the way around the sheets?

Thanks,

Veronica