PDA

View Full Version : Crib bedding on Ebay

KBartos
01-20-2002, 11:38 AM
There is a store that sells brand new Glenna Jean and Cotton Tale crib bedding on Ebay... http://www.ebaystores.com/id=30729562(select patterns, but some of the most popular i.e. Cotton Tale's Dragon Fly). From Ebay, I found their regular website, www.dreamdropsonline.com and was pleasantly surprised to find the rest of the accessories available. I got my crib bedding for just under $200 (normally retails for $250+) and now I can register for the rest of the pattern. The store has gotten excellent reviews from all of it's buyers. I was able to request fabric swatches (which can take a couple weeks) but that really helped me narrow my choice. I liked two Cotton Tale designs and one Glenna Jean. The fabric swatches came directly from the manufacturer. Although, Cotton Tale got better ratings in the Baby Bargains book, I found their fabric swatches didn't feel like the same weight of the Glenna Jean and they didn't send swatches of all the fabrics used in their ensembles. I opted for Glenna Jean's Walden's Pond because I loved the colors and the feel of the fabric. Hope this information is helpful to any bargain hunters! Also, don't panic about the auction close date necessarily - I've been watching and most items stay on consistently.

Katrina
EDD: 4/12/02:+
Katrina
EDD: 4/12/02