PDA

View Full Version : PBK Crib Bedding

MelissaTC
02-18-2002, 05:06 PM
I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the Pottery Barn Kids' bedding. I am considering purchasing the bumpers, bed skirt and duvet cover in the stars and moon pattern. I don't know anyone that has done their children's room in PBK so any information would be helpful. Thanks!!

-Melissa
:)

TaraNY
02-18-2002, 07:36 PM
I've been very happy with everything I've purchased from PBK. I did my son's nursery in the tricycle pattern and purchased several sheets in blue chambray, blue gingham and green gingham. I also purchased a blue chambray bedskirt and affixed another layer of green fabric to it so it would have a double skirt look...the PBK bed skirts are too short, IMO. I actually have a lot of PBK stuff in the room (furniture, accessories) and PBK-inspired stuff and I'd be glad to show send you pictures if you want to see how some of the stuff actually looks in a room...click on the e-mail link above if you are interested.

suzska
02-18-2002, 11:43 PM
I can't answer your question about PBK crib bedding, but I just wanted to mention that Lands' End now has knit crib sheets with a star and moon pattern. Here's the link:

http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0,2503,1_2_474_3017_58886_41440_5:view=-1,00.html?sid=1014090494362&mode=GRAPHIC&refer=/cd/frontdoor/&fromsearch=1

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01

wingate702
02-20-2002, 02:58 AM
I recently bought some sheets on clearance at a pottery barn outlet. I was worried because they did not have the elastic all the way around the sheets. Although I intend to buy the daisy bumper set from PBK. I am due in May.

Cheryl