PDA

View Full Version : EMU!! :(

jojo2324
02-26-2002, 12:50 PM
I was at BRU yesterday and the salesperson informed me that the Emu line from Carter's is being discontinued. I am a little upset because the stuff is so cute. Anyway, if you want stuff in that line, start buying up because it will be gone soon. I think the frames and lamps and other nursery accessories are selling out pretty quickly, as well as the mobiles. My husband and I are heading to the carter's outlet today to see if they are having any specials on the stuff. Hope so!

schums
02-26-2002, 01:13 PM
I was told the same thing by BRU staff. I talked to the folks at the Carter's outlet, and they said that was an old rumor. They had TONS of spring/summer stuff that they had just gotten in in new emu patterns. Apparently, the same rumor wsa running a little while ago about the John Lennon stuff too.

Anyway, ask the folks at the Carter's store when you are there. They seem the most knowledgable (at least around here).

Sarah

MelissaTC
02-26-2002, 06:04 PM
I was just at the Carter's outlet today and actually purchased some Emu products. They have moved the infant clothing to a 70% off rack. Don't know what that means except I wound up with $3 onesies!

-Melissa
:)