PDA

View Full Version : Babylinens.com for baby bedding!

apollack
02-28-2002, 12:51 PM
I was so pleased to come across www.babylinens.com! They have over 100 mix and match collections for baby bedding, all of 100% Egyptian Cotton.
I had been looking for quality bedding for my baby, and just never quite found what I was looking for- until now.
I urge all of you out there who are looking for high quality, simple yet sophistocated bedding, to visit this site!

Elaine
03-01-2002, 06:47 PM
Nice stuff... but $75+ for a crib sheet!?!? Yeah right. My daughter will have to wait a while for the finer things in life. LOL

Do you work for this company? ;)

apollack
03-01-2002, 07:08 PM
I dont work for that company :)

jojo2324
03-01-2002, 07:44 PM
I checked out the site and was also taken aback by the prices...This is a forum started by people who are looking to save money. Not to knock you, but I don't spend that kind of money on myself when it comes to sheets. And the sheets looked to pretty for me...I would constantly be worried that an accident might occur and ruin them forever :)

sntm
04-25-2002, 11:47 AM
The messages were intriguing, so I went looking at the website. The prices are very high ($55 and up for sheets) but the thread count ranges from 320 to 610 and use Egyptian cotton. Might be worth a look if you have some $$ to spend. Anyone actually try them? Do they feel that much better?

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever

Lucypiemom
04-27-2002, 04:07 PM
I checked it out too in my quest for flat toddler bed sheets, and I have to say, I was AGHAST! at the prices! $125 or something for a duvet cover! I had to actually call and ask if it included the comforter. PLEASE!

When I am sleeping on 600 count sheets, then we'll talk :)