PDA

View Full Version : Properly Fitting Changing Pad Cover??

csam
03-12-2002, 10:27 AM
Has anyone found a changing table pad cover that fits right?
I have what I think is a pretty standard changing pad for my changing table. It is pretty thick and has a slight curve to it. All the changing pad covers I have seen don't cover it all the way. I really have to stretch it to fit over each end and then the middle is never wide enough to cover the entire pad. They are also so thin too. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
:-)

candybomiller
03-12-2002, 11:54 AM
We have the terry contoured changing cover by simmons and it fits our changing pad perfectly. Of course, we haven't used it yet (due May 15), but it fits well, and it seems pretty thick. I think we'll be happy with it. What brand is your changing pad? They should make a cover by the same company that SHOULD fit the pad (you would think anyway!). Hope this helps!

mspacman
03-12-2002, 02:03 PM
Do you have the pad made by Dex? I do, and the covers I tried on it are extremely tight. I gave up on covers and just use medium-size towels or Sheet Savers on it. If your baby's a little fountain like mine, you'll be changing the covers every day or two anyway, so might as well use something simple.