PDA

View Full Version : Company Store Products

tbdw425
03-25-2002, 02:34 PM
I am contemplating purchasing sheets, skirt and bumper from The Company Store.

Does anyone know if the fitted sheets have elastic all the way around?

Bumper - do you know what the story is with respect to ties - #/both on top and bottom?

How about general thoughts on quality?

Many Thanks

odschild
03-25-2002, 04:44 PM
Yes, Company Store sheets do have elastic all the way around. I just received 2 of their jersey knit crib sheets and I am very pleased with the quality. Of course I haven't washed them yet but I've ordered sheets for DH and I for years from the Company Store and they've washed well. I also called about the ties on the bumpers and was told they are top and bottom. If you have the catalog and look REALLY closely, you can also see top and bottom ties. Don't know the number though but I intend to buy a bumper from them also.

I'd rate the quality as higher or equal to Land's End crib sheets. Hope this helps.

egoldber
03-25-2002, 06:58 PM
I have woven cotton crib sheets from TCS. They are VERY nice. They have washed really well. I also have a crib skirt and bumper. The bumper has 6 ties. One at each corner, plus an additional tie in the middle of each long side. I would agree with the above poster in terms of quality.

I got mine on clearance, so they were much cheaper than Lands End. Check the website, they have an excellent clearance section.

HTH,