PDA

View Full Version : Pali cribs and bumper pads?

danihafr
03-26-2002, 03:11 AM
I know others have posted a similar question, but our problem seems a bit different. We have a Pali Rochelle crib and can't get our Bumper Pad to fit because it is not long enough (Carter's John Lennon Real Love - 156 inches diameter) and our crib measures about 165 inches in diameter. I really like this bumper, but it's just too short! What options for bumpers do we have? I emailed Pali but have not heard back from them. I wish I had known about this problem sooner. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated (especially sources for affordable, longer bumpers).

holland2
03-26-2002, 09:46 AM
I have a pali crib and used the regular carters bumpers. I believe target's bumpers are most reasonable and fit as well. I would advise against drying them in the dryer as they shrink.

suzska
03-27-2002, 12:38 AM
I have the Pali April crib and we used a Boynton Farm Animals pattern--discontinued and purchased off of eBay two years ago (the bumper pad, not the crib). It fit just fine. Maybe a little small, but only by an inch or two (the ties just stretched a little). Now we are without bumpers since Evan is standing and walking.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01