PDA

View Full Version : Cottontale Bedding

ThirtySmthing
04-02-2002, 09:44 AM
I am trying ot pick a bedding set that can be purchased in a convenient store. I read in the book that Baby Bargains liked "cottontale" and that it was available in Babies R us. i went to the website and it is not listed as a beddign choice. Is it listed under a different manufacturer?? Is there another brand available at BRU that is 100% cotton and has a good reputation??

MCRDwife
04-08-2002, 03:34 PM
We did not find any bedding at Babies R Us that we liked. Try www.dreamdropsonline.com They claim to match any competitor's pricing. They carry Cotton Tale, Glenna Jean and Brandee Danielle. I have also seen their merchandise on E-bay.

gigipie
04-10-2002, 04:11 PM
I just received today the Aruba pattern by Cotton Tale and I love it! I actually found the best prices so far on bedding from Baby Supermall.com. They have a great selection. I found them by going to the Google search engine and typing in Aruba, Cotton tale bedding and then all these sites came up.

Hope this helps!

Trish :)

suzette
05-27-2002, 09:57 AM
The Baby Depot has Cottontale on the web site.

MyFirstBaby
07-22-2002, 05:48 PM
I ordered Balboa Blue by Cottontale on www.dreamtimebaby.com and I love the set. The quality is very good and it's not overly frilly like some of the patterns. From pricing them out, dreamtimebaby seems very reasonable. Good luck!

angusmom
08-14-2002, 04:43 PM
You can find Cotton Tale's web site at:

http://www.cottontaledesigns.com

And you can look at all their patterns. Good luck!