PDA

View Full Version : Border for Kidsline Millennium Ecru

JOKRAN
04-12-2002, 05:15 PM
I'm looking for a wallpaper border that matches the Kidsline Millennium (Ecru) bedding. Unfortanetly Kidsline makes a border for every other color in their Millennium line but not the Ecru. Ideally the border would be a solid Ecru color since it will be going on a sage colored wall.

August Mom
05-04-2002, 09:28 AM
You might try Internet shopping. babysupermall.com has the ecru wall border that matches your Kidsline bedding. Alternatively, you might check out your local home store or paint store to look at neutral borders.

emmyguns
05-30-2002, 09:41 AM
I totally fell in love with this bedding- and couldn't find a border that I liked at all- I sat in stores like Lowe's and Home Depot and was even considering ordering a really expensive one- but I didnt' find anyting I liked!!

I ended up painting where I wanted to stencil (chair rail height) and we have a shelf above - that goes all around the room and chair rail molding below- making a set area- (does that make sense?) I painted that purple and stenciled stars and moons and the nursery rhyme "Star light Star bright" - found stamps and stencils at Micheal's Craft store- my nursery walls are a cream color so I made my stencil color the cream color of the walls- the purple is a great contrast and it turned out amazing!!! I love the room-

there are lots of great, easy to do stencils out there- and if you use the stencil adhesive and the creme (looks like a rouge pot) paint- it's easy and not messy at all-

Just something to consider if all else fails...