PDA

View Full Version : playard sheets

joyjoy
04-12-2002, 11:19 PM
Does anyone have recommendations for playard sheets and where to buy them? According to some reviews I read, the Graco brand sheets aren't great.

JMarie
04-13-2002, 01:41 AM
I actually purchased the Little Tykes by Carters playard sheets at Target, and they worked wonderfully for my sister. They've been washed several times and didn't shrink at all. They're not 100% cotton, but my sister adds Downy Free to the wash, and they come out very soft. I know the regular Carter's sheets aren't rated too well, but the playard ones just work!

JMarie

daisy1234
04-14-2002, 01:53 PM
Does your sister use it with the Graco Pack and play????

skinnycat
04-18-2002, 02:51 AM
we have Nojo terry playard sheets. they fit the Graco PNP. you can find them at TRU or BRU. Hope this helps!

JMarie
04-18-2002, 05:45 PM
Yes, she uses the Graco Pack & Play. I'm not sure which variety she has, but I do know it was purchased at BRU last year and only came with the changing table insert. She's convinced that's all you really need, but I've been told some babies just love the bassinet insert, while others hate it. My niece just loved to sleep on the "floor" of the Pack & Play, but just remember it's not easy to pick up 15 pounds of dead weight when you're bent over like that - even harder when it's squirming! Just something to consider if you have a bad back. Good luck!

JMarie

joyjoy
04-21-2002, 10:05 PM
Thanks for your input.