PDA

View Full Version : pottery barn crib sheets

spu
04-22-2002, 12:13 PM
Has anyone used crib sheets and accessories from pottery barn? They seem cute and reasonably priced. How do they hold up in the washer and dryer? Are there any fit problems? Thanks so much for any advice.

Susan

tilly2321
04-24-2002, 11:29 PM
I registered for the adorable airplane bedding from PB and got some of it, but not the crib sheets. Well, I am super glad since the Good Housekeeping results rate all the PB sheets as failing their test or worse. I have no idea how credible their study was, but I might consider another brand now. Check out the study online on their webiste.
GOod luck!
ELaine

MelissaTC
04-25-2002, 11:45 AM
I received the PBK Stars and Moons bumpers, duvet cover and pillow cases. I washed them yesterday (put the crib together last night) and eveything came out fine.

-Melissa
:)
edd 6/11/02

morgan
04-28-2002, 03:38 PM
I have the Counting Sheep pattern bumper and the chambray crib sheets and they fit beautifully, and still look awesome after many washes.

sntm
04-30-2002, 06:56 PM
i LOVE the moon and stars pattern. do the catalog picture represent it well? i was at the pbk store in dc at tysons corners but they didn't have it. have you found any other things that go well with it (solid color sheets that match, etc.)?

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever

MelissaTC
04-30-2002, 10:03 PM
The pictures do represent well. I was just expecting the material to be different. I had seen the counting sheep bumpers and thought it would be similar. The stars & moons design is actually percale and the duvet cover did wrinkle a bit after washed. It is still soft and quite nice looking. I was just expecting different I guess. :)

I purchased Land's End sheets in sunlight and they match beautifully. I also purchased a coverlet from Land's End and it fit perfectly in the duvet cover. Talk about soft! The coverlet and sheets are SO SOFT I want them for my bed! I also found a great mobile at Baby Depot that matches well. It is made by Infantino and it has 4 bears in different colors holding stars and moons. Each star or moon has tiny, glow in the dark stars on them. It is adorable and reasonably priced at $19.99. I also found a border that matched well at Home Depot. Stars and Moons are really popular so finding accessories has been easy!

-Melissa
:)
edd 6/11/02