PDA

View Full Version : Pali Linens

Marisa6826
05-21-2002, 04:49 PM
Does anybody have any experience with Pali Linens?? I came across a book of them today in Teen and Crib City (New Jersey).

I was thinking I'd end up with a set I saw made by Bella Baby but when I went back to the store, they didn't have the pattern I originally fell in love with.

They're both on the expensive side - especially since I'm having twins, but they're the first ones I've really seen that aren't done completely in pastels.

Any advice is most welcome - especially if anybody has ideas about finding them online.

Thanks

ohbaby
06-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Okay, good news. Done lots of research. Pali linens are made by Glenna Jean. So they are okay quality. For bright colors, I've seen some great stuff from california kids.

JenM
07-13-2002, 10:45 AM
I bought the Starry Night Pali Linen set, and it's great quality. Cozy fleece like crib sheet (although I am not sure if all come with this type of sheet), very soft and plush blanket, same with the bumper. I checked out Glenna Jean's stuff at the stores, and it seemed like it wasn't as good of quality, so I wouldn't compare the two- they definately use different fabrics for the Pali (crib sheet was 100% cotton) and the blanket is much cosier.
Hope that helps! JenM

andre1023
08-04-2002, 07:08 AM
I found Pali Linens in stock in New Jersey. At El Bambi in West New York at
5411 Bergenline Ave ,201-867-7634. The only one they did not have was
the Aspen which I wanted but ordered it for $230 for 4 pc. and $30 for the diaper stacker. You'll be surprise by their inventory of baby items for where they are located.