PDA

View Full Version : PALI Bedding?

sbirmantaz
06-07-2002, 08:48 AM
I was in Boston Baby last weekend and saw a crib bedding set that I really liked called Starry Night by Pali (I assume the crib manufacturer). I have sinced looked on the web and have not been able to find anything about Pali bedding. Does anyone know about it? Does Pali actually make it or someone else for them? Pali's website also makes no mention of bedding. Thanks!

Marisa6826
06-07-2002, 05:00 PM
I saw some great Pali linens in New Jersey and haven't been able to find anything about them online, either.

I tried calling Pali, but just got a recording telling me to call back again...

I think I just might have to bite the bullet and purchase the pattern I saw sight unseen and cross my fingers!

-Marisa

JenM
06-20-2002, 10:17 PM
I just bought this bedding at a local store. The sales person said that Pail just started making crib bedding recently. It is very good quality. I like the Starry Night pattern, but I'm still debating between this one and one called Sandpiper from Cotton Tale. But I can't find that one anywhere near to look at. I searched Pali Crib bedding online and found a URL that says they sell Starry Nights for 249.00, including free shipping and no tax outside of CA, and it's a 6 piece set, the one I bought for 280.00 was only a 4 piece set. It's at: http://www.barebabies.com/ascribbedfro.html

Good luck!

sbirmantaz
07-08-2002, 06:17 PM
I just bought this bedding online. It is made by Glenna Jean and it is good quality, although a 50% 50% blend. It is very soft though! I will let you know how barebabies is, but it was at least $50 cheaper online than at the local store. THanks for the info!

sbirmantaz
07-16-2002, 06:13 AM
I received the bedding yesterday and it is very nice. Barebabies delivered it quick and no problems. It is a whole 6 piece set for $249!

sntm
07-16-2002, 11:18 PM
Any pictures anywhere? I'd love to see it.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever