PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Kids Sale!

ms tinkerbell
06-25-2002, 05:41 PM
Just wanted to let you all know, that I went to the Pottery Barn Kids store today and they are having a great sale! I got the catalog while I was on vacation, and I decided to see everything in person, and the prices were better in the store than online. So, if possible, check out the store prior to ordering online or through the catalog.

I came away with the pink Casey bumper $27.99 (regular $59), the pink patchwork bumper $39.00 (regular $59) - I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I am waiting for my DH to get home to help me then I will return the one I don't want. I got the pink doggie sheets regular $18, for $10.99. The pink Casey quilt for $29.99 (reular $69) and then I splurged on the white with pink rick rack dust ruffle for $59. Total was WELL under what I thought I would spend on bedding, and I still am returning one of the bumper pads. I also have a solid yellow ultimate crib sheet on order which is on sale for $18 instead of $20.

I am all set with the bedding and crib!!! Thank goodness this was almost as hard as picking out names!!

Hope this news helps someone!

Ms Tinkerbell SAHM 2-b
Evelyn Vaile due August 12, 2002!!