PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Crib Sheet

luvtoshop
07-02-2002, 09:56 AM
Hello--Does the Ultimate Crib Sheet that many moms rave about cancel out the safety scores for sheets? I'm wondering if I have this on top of a non-rated sheet will it be safe for baby since it won't allow for the sheet to come off the mattress? Sorry if this is a dumb question.....pg with first and have no clue what to expect. : )

Gagesmom
07-22-2002, 04:32 PM
I see you posted this a long time ago, but I have an answer for you. I hope you get it. The ultimate crib sheet probably won't hold the regular sheet down if it rides up, because it's not really something that wraps around the crib mattress, it just lays on top of it and attatches to the crib bars with snaps. I would still be careful and buy sheets that will stay tightly on the mattress even if you're using the ultimate crib sheet. By the way, I used the Ultimate crib sheets with my son and loved them, because he had a bad reflux problem and was always and forever spitting-up huge amounts of milk on his sheets. This way I could quickly give him a fresh sheet without having to change the entire crib, and you could still see his cute sheets that matched his bedding from the outside of the crib! And they are so much safer than just having a little burp pad or whatever underneath them while they sleep, since the ultimate crib sheets cover the whole matteress and can't get bunched up like other pads can. Congrats on your pregnancy, I'm due in November with a little girl and will use the Ultimate crib sheets again, of course!