PDA

View Full Version : 2 great sites for nursery wall decor

katzenkowz
07-23-2002, 11:04 PM
I really wanted to decorate my nursery in Peter Rabbit, and had tremendous difficulty finding wall borders, etc, unitl I stumbled onto Wallies.com. Not only does this site have 3 different sets of Peter Rabbit character stick-ups, as well as a project archives with ideas, they also have no end of neat stick ups for any theme you like. 25 "wallies" were only 9.99, a large mural of a country window scene was only 18.99, and the selection was fantastic. I got snoozing kittens, hummingbirds and birdhouses for mu kitchen, picket fences for my Peter Rabbit characters to hang around, dragonflies for the bathroom....They have a great set of colorful frogs to make a mural in your bathroom, too. They are made by McCall's pattern company, and they shipped promptly and well protected too.

For those wanting photo-quality borders, there's a site called 4walls.com that has a HUGE selection of photo borders, as well as painted borders and cartoon borders. They have any breed of dog or cat you might want (I'm a vet, so that's what they advertisd to me), and the reps I've talked to at the trade shows say whatever you want, they'll find and make.

Rion
09-10-2002, 06:41 PM
Theres some great Peter Rabbit nursery ideas on here: http://mariesmanor.hotusa.org/NURSERY/PeterRabbit.html

Megansmom
09-18-2002, 07:57 PM
we rent our house..do the wallies come off real easily or are they harder to get off like real wallpaper? we can stick things on our walls but not wallpapering. they sound really neat if they come off easy i would like to get some
thanks
Karrie
Megan 3-7-00
Natalie 12-21-01

ScrapNancy
09-19-2002, 09:51 AM
Wallies are also available at Michael's craft stores if you have one near you....

Just because they are wallpaper doesn't mean you have to adhere them to the walls with wallpaper paste remember....You could attach them with a temporary adhesive or even put a few in frames.

Wallies have some great designs - I use them in my scrapbooks!

Nancy, due 5/16/03

suzska
09-20-2002, 02:51 PM
The things that Target carries in their kids furniture section do come off easily. They're more like contact paper than wallpaper, so you can reposition them and, I assume, remove them easily a few years down the road. I mentioned in another post how I used them to decorate my son's armoire. I moved them several times until I got them just where I wanted them. I think these are similar to the Priss Prints things that people have been talking about. (If you do a search on Priss Prints you'll find a bunch of places that carry them.)