PDA

View Full Version : Graco bassinet sheets

Eilly
08-11-2002, 09:27 PM
Anybody know where I can buy sheets for a Graco bassinet online?

tnfrench
08-12-2002, 05:10 PM
Do you have the Pack-n-Play bassinet? I know you can order them through Babys R Us online. In fact, they just began carrying several different colors. I believe babycenter.com carries compatible sheets as well... HTH!

daisymommy
08-13-2002, 10:41 AM
Are you talking about a traditional bassinet that stands next to your bed (not a Pack-and-Play)? If so, I have the Graco Triad bassinet (French Bear Print) that you can use as a co-sleeper. I'm not sure if the mattress pad is the same size in all Graco bassinets. I just measured it and it's 33"x18". My best reccomendation would be Gerber Cradle sheets (in knit fabric) for about $4.99 at BRU. They come in a few colors, wash up very nice without alot of shrinkage, and are very soft (like a favorite tee-shirt.)
If you are talking about the Graco Pack-and-Play bassinet 26"x37", there are several posts in this forum as well as "Around the House". My favorite sheets for it are NOJO terry Travel Play Yard sheets in the large size also at BRU $9.99 (but not online I believe). The ones specifically put out for Pack-and-Plays are pretty stiff and not very soft. Target carries PNP sheets made by Carter's that are decently soft (regular cotton sheet fabric). Thay do shrink, but not so bad that they don't fit. You might try their website. Good Luck!

k2
09-23-2002, 09:34 PM
Do the Carter's portable crib knit sheets fit the Graco pack n play? I was having this dilemma at BRU today!

daisymommy
10-06-2002, 05:18 PM
No, they are a bit too small for a full size PNP. The best sheets I have found are the terry ones by NOJO, in a size large. They are found in the same isle (or on an end cap) where the PNP's are.

Denyse
10-06-2002, 11:36 PM
Not sure which bassinet you have but if it's the triad (I posted about those earlier.) I have found that JCPenney.com has the Triad sheets for $5.99 (Very reasonable IMO) Also read the other recommendations about the knit cradles sheets, etc. Good luck!