PDA

View Full Version : Glenna Jean? out of biz??

ThirtySmthing
08-13-2002, 04:30 PM
Help! We ordered the Glenna Jean Duck Duck bedding in June and it arrived right away. I then tried to order the matching window valance over 6 weeks ago and just got notice from the vendor that they have canceled work with Glenna Jean due to shipping issues. wish they had told me sooner. I then tried another vendor and they had the same response. Is there any way to contact the Glenna Jean compnay direct?? or work with a vendor who will?? I was so afraid to order a design that would be discontinued but, now it looks like we picked a bad brand?? thanks!!

suzska
08-13-2002, 07:04 PM
I don't know how to contact them directly--they don't seem to have a website. But when I did a search for "Glenna Jean Duck" a ton of sites came up for places that "carry" it (meaning they can special order it and have it anywhere from 2 to 10 weeks--it seems to vary a lot from site to site).

angusmom
08-14-2002, 04:38 PM
Glenna Jean is not out of business, they are just a slow shipper. They seem to have a chronic problem in that department. I think they have a high employee turnover and they are constantly training new employees.

Their general manager is a fantastic lady, but is very overworked. She does the best she can, but I know a lot of retailers have trouble getting their merchandise or they have shipping errors when the merchandise comes in.

Hope you get your item soon!

angusmom
08-14-2002, 04:40 PM
Whoopsie! I forgot to include Glenna Jean's contact info that you wanted:

1-800-446-6018
fax 1-800-772-8912

They are in Virginia.

Rion
09-10-2002, 06:38 PM
Try here http://mariesmanor.fateback.com/Rubber_Ducky.html
Theres a link for the bedding.