PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive nursery art on-line

beachmom
08-26-2002, 07:35 PM
I saw some cute art prints at specialty baby websites (like poshtots.com and others). Unfortunately, a lot of these prints cost upwards of $80+ for a framed 16 x 20 print. Instead, you can go to art.com and look in the "youth" section. The selection is pretty good. You can buy the prints unframed (for around $10-13), then go to Aaron Brothers and buy my own mat and frame (for another $15-20).

mama2be
08-29-2002, 11:57 AM
I second that...Art.com is an EXCELLENT source, they were one of my clients in Durham NC. Their site has tons of posters etc...non only child related. They are great!!!

k2
09-02-2002, 06:20 PM
Thanks! I'm going to go look. Just and FYI... I wanted one of the prints from poshtots.com, a Kelly Rightsell print. So I went to her website and I was able to get just the print from a local retailer for $35, and then I bought my own matte, and frame vs. the $85 +tax I would have paid if I had bought it with the frame.

starrynight
09-04-2002, 02:39 PM
check ebay under baby items, alot of times people sell prints and some of them are even personalized for anywere from $1.00-5.00, and if you buy more then one most of them will combine shipping. Althought they are not framed you can buy cheap frames anywhere. They have all kinds of stuff.