PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Bellisimo

m2tandk
09-28-2002, 10:10 AM
Is this bedding worth the huge price tag?? Its definitely beautiful, but is it really better than, say, Cotton Tale??

Kelly

sntm
10-01-2002, 08:54 AM
have only seen it in baby stores and it is quite soft. I think a friend of ours has it (she bought it from the shop that had mainly WB) and if so it has held up quite nicely for their 2+ year old. The bumper are those scary extra stuffed kind, though. HTH!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)

m2tandk
10-01-2002, 01:55 PM
Thanks, I thought it looked really soft. I think its just way too over the top for me. Just like Nava's Designs. I have seen them in Bellini and although it "looks" nice its definitely impractical. I am hooked on Cotton Tale and Cocalo designs! At least they are cheaper, but still good.

BTW...I am not PG again yet either! LOL! Hope you conceive soon!

Kelly

sntm
10-01-2002, 10:36 PM
You too! You should check out www.parentsplace.com
I'm on their "Your First Child" message board when I have free time.
Best of luck!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)

m2tandk
10-02-2002, 02:06 PM
well, when I do get PG it will not be my first, I have a 13 year old daughter and 12 year old son from my first marriage(I was young!), but my second husband and I have been TTC(and had 3 miscarriages) since May 1999. I have no supplies left from my 2 so I like to see whats new and I have almost everything picked out for when the time comes. Things are sooo different from when I had mine years ago! Especially the selection of strollers available now!! It just amazes me!

I hope you conceive soon!!

Kelly