PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed for Ultimate Crib Sheet

FloridaMomtoBe
10-11-2002, 11:15 PM
I read about how great this sheet is but now that I'm trying to use it, I'm really frustrated. Given the great concern about things being tight fitted and so forth, why does this sheet not fit snugly? The snaps holding the sides in position leave the fabric all buckled throughout. The snaps on the end seem worthless as well...also if you try to pull the snaps around two rails instead of one, the snaps tend to pop open.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on this or another product which works well? What I liked was that it goes on top of the regular sheet keeping me from having to change the actual full fitted sheet (which I now know is a big pain requiring me to remove the bumper to get the mattress up in order to get to the sheet off - yikes!!).

In the meantime, I'll keep using my pack-n-play for now...

Thanks in advance for your help.

egoldber
10-12-2002, 12:33 PM
When I use my UCS, I spread the sheet out flat. Then I snap the snaps around the side rails so that it stays flat. There is a bit of variation from one sheet to another. I have 2 UCSs and they both fit a little differently (snap in different places), but they both fit fine.

HTH,

joodyjr
10-15-2002, 04:29 PM
I honestly don't know what I did before my Ultimate Crib sheets. I did also notice a difference in fit between the two I had, but I just laid it on the mattress and put the straps around one rail for each elastic and viola! I never had a problem with DS sleeping on it and it being too loose. Don't try to fasten the corner straps to the corners of your crib. Just find the nearest rail.